- 1 Exerpeutic 400xl Folding Recumbent Bike Review
- 1.1 This is a stationary and folding semi-recumbent bike
- 1.2 This bike is portable
- 1.3 This is a small bike but can carry a heavy user
- 1.4 Non-slip and wider pedals for better function and safety for the user
- 1.5 It has Magnetic Tension System – 8 levels
- 1.6 Console
- 1.7 It has the 3-piece crank system: high torque, balanced flywheel and V-belt drive
- 1.8 Why buy the Exerpeutic 400xl bike? Here are the good things about it,
- 1.9 If I were to add or edit something on this machine to make it better, I will do on the following
- 1.10 Questions and Answers
- 1.11 What is the distance of the seat?
- 1.12 I am only 5 feet. Can is use this?
- 1.13 Is it safe to use on hardwood flooring?
- 1.14 What is the seat height?
- 1.15 I have had back surgery. Is this safe to use?
- 1.16 Share this:
Here is another Exerpeutic 400xl folding recumbent bike. You may want to spend a few minutes getting to know the 400xl and how this cardiovascular machine can help you on your road to healthy living. Did you know that 30 minutes on the recumbent bike will help you lose at least 1 pound a month? You can make it happen and you can do it. Check this Exerpeutic 400xl folding recumbent bike review out and see how this exercise bike can work for you.
Exerpeutic 400xl Folding Recumbent Bike Review
This is a stationary and folding semi-recumbent bike
Exerpeutic 400xl folding recumbent bike side note: Did you know that a recumbent bike means that you are comfortably seated with your back touching the backrest of the machine and your legs are extended in front of you while you work out? It is a low and motionless exercise bike that does not strain your knees, hips and back. You will be exercising and sweating without the pressure.
This bike is portable
Yes, you can bring it anywhere. It is portable. You can fold it into half its size and it is not that bulky, unlike other exercise machines. According to another Exerpeutic 400xl folding recumbent bike review, it measures 33” x 19” x 46” (L x W x H). After your workout, just snap it back into half and keep it inside the closet or under your bed. It only weighs 39 pounds. It is very lightweight. No need to go to the gym to shed off those excess fats.
This is a small bike but can carry a heavy user
This recumbent bike is very durable and secure. It can carry a 300-lb user with ease even if it is a tiny machine. You can be as tall as 6’2” or as short as 5’ 2” – you will have no problems using this exercise bike.
Reading some Exerpeutic 400xl folding recumbent bike review written by enthusiasts, they say that this is a really great bike especially for those who are obese.
Easy get on and the get-off feature is a plus
Using the bike is very easy. You can get on and off the bike without hassle. Even senior citizens with issues on their joints can step in and out of the bike without trouble.
Non-slip and wider pedals for better function and safety for the user
The pedal is quite large and it is bigger than the normal pedals on other exercise bikes. It also has a strap to keep the feet from wiggling while on the bike. (Some Exerpeutic 400xl folding recumbent bike reviews on the internet sees this as a positive feature. Some say that it is not that important. Any form of safety for an exercise machine is always a good point.)
It has Magnetic Tension System – 8 levels
Sometimes, you want your workout to be easy. You can choose level 1 or 2. Maybe level 3. But there are days when you are pumped up and ready to take on the challenge. You can use the level 7 or 8 tension and you will feel the muscles working.
It will monitor everything while you exercise. It will report to you how many calories you have used up. It will say the distance that you have biked. It will say how fast you are going. It will also check your pulse. (Hold the handlebar sensors and the console will have your heart rate in a minute.)
It has the 3-piece crank system: high torque, balanced flywheel and V-belt drive
Some people want to exercise while the TV is on or while reading a book. With the 3-pc crank system, you can do all that without the noise. It was said in an Exerpeutic 400xl folding recumbent bike review, the machine is very silent and the pedaling movement is continuous as long as you are pushing. Once you stop, it will stop with you. You can even pedal it backwards if you like.
Why buy the Exerpeutic 400xl bike? Here are the good things about it,
- Good positive reviews and ratings from 80% of the purchases
- Free shipping
- Cheap in price but not on quality
- Top 3 best-seller in the exercise bikes category
- Easy to assemble
- Large seat and backrest – fully cushioned
- Semi-recumbent design (no hassle getting on and off the bike)
- No noise
- LCD monitor is helpful
- Different tension levels
- Therapeutic – it can be used by those who have been previously injured and by senior citizens too (with physician’s advice)
If I were to add or edit something on this machine to make it better, I will do on the following
- Larger seat (to accommodate those with really big buttocks)
- Heavier capacity (like up to 400lbs or 500lbs even)
- Longer leg room (for it to be used by taller people)
- Strap-on pedals or closed pedals to insert the feet in (the straps fell off for some users)
- Better LCD function
- Phone, tablet, magazine and water holder
- Full warranty (limited warranty is not enough)
- Better customer service (problems with some clients calling for repairs and returns)
I want to buy the Exerpeutic 400xl therapeutic recumbent bike. How much is it?
It is a very affordable exercise bike at a very reasonable price. Some sites even offer a discount. It can be bought at free shipping fee as well.
Questions and Answers
This is a very useful piece of a cardiovascular exercise machine according to another Exerpeutic 400xl folding recumbent bike review that I have read from fitness instructors. For the price, it is truly a steal. Exercise bikes these days are truly expensive but this one is a great piece of workout machine – not heavy on the pocket. It can deliver when used properly. And it is therapeutic, even the injured and the old ones can use it.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
For a sturdy and quiet workout!