- 1 Features of Marcy ME 709 Recumbent Exercise Bike
- 1.1 Here’s an overview of the pros and cons of the bike to help you decide
- 1.2 Pros of the Marcy ME 709 recumbent bike
- 1.3 what about the cons?
- 1.4 Marcy ME 709 Recumbent Bike Reviews on Why You Should Consider This Bike
- 1.5 Check Real Customer Reviews Here
- 1.6 FAQs
- 1.7 Is it sturdy enough?
- 1.8 Can one adjust the backrest so that you won't have to lean back very far?
- 1.9 Final Words
- 1.10 Share this:
Looking for a good recumbent exercise bike? The legendary Marcy brand is one of the most well-known names in fitness equipment today – and they’re also one of the largest.
That means they can make a better bike for less. They’ve recently come out with a new recumbent bike and here are the Marcy ME 709 Recumbent Bike reviews. Since it is reasonably priced it makes it very attractive for a lot of buyers. But is it a good buy for you?
Features of Marcy ME 709 Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Not only are the console and seat completely adjustable to ensure you find a comfortable position for your body, but a gap of 21 1/2″ is created between the arm rest is also created to accommodate people with larger bodies.
- This bike comes with magnetic resistance of 8 levels and workout metrics which has easy to read computer screen displays speed, distance, time and calories burned effort and resistance controlled programs for motivating and efficient training.You can edit and adjust the 8 pre-set profiles; again even when cycling.
- The bike has a weight capacity of 300 lbs and is powered by mains current. The resistance type is quite magnetic and is delivered by Eddy Current Brake resistance. The ergonomically correct seat is adjustable and provides great lumbar support.
- It is smooth and quiet because of the magnetic resistance. This ensures very quiet exercise sessions and there is easy transitioning between levels. The pedals have straps attached to them to ensure that feet remain place during exercise. These pedals are counter balanced to also keep your feet intact when cycling vigorously.
- The construction of this recumbent bike is also slightly more robust and has a weight capacity of 330 lbs. The warranty offered on this bike is excellent. It comes with 2 years warranty.
Here’s an overview of the pros and cons of the bike to help you decide
Pros of the Marcy ME 709 recumbent bike
- There’s lumbar support to support your lower back, which makes for a more comfortable workout.
- 8 pre-set Resistance Levels. You don’t want to top out at the highest resistance 2 months after you buy the bike. So having extra resistance adds some challenge and room to grow.
- According to the Marcy ME 709 Recumbent Bike reviews, this bike remains stable at any vigorous workout and at any resistance level.
- It is quite easy to assemble the bike as it will take at most, an hour to have the bike ready for use.
what about the cons?
- Well, this recumbent bike doesn’t have a heart rate monitor. This means added expense as you will have to buy one to keep track of your heart rate.
- It cannot be adjusted so users under 5 feet tall may need a pillow to place against the backrest in order to reach the pedals easily.
- It doesn’t have a workout plan like most recumbent bikes.
Marcy ME 709 Recumbent Bike Reviews on Why You Should Consider This Bike
Easy on the wallet
Some few hundred dollars may be a lot of money to you, but it’s not, compared to how much money you’d use at a gym as well as your own time is taken out of your life to get there.
There’s no need for workouts over 1 hour. With this bike, you can easily get a great workout within 20 minutes. Or if you’d like, you can set it at a lower resistance level and workout longer. It’s up to you!
Incredible Fat Loss
Using this bike is the best way to lose weight and with the pre-programmed workout plans within the bike, you don’t even have to figure out what to do!
Just like other forms of cardiovascular training, this bike will improve the efficiency of your lungs. No more getting out of breath by simply walking up a flight of stairs. No more stopping to catch your breath when doing work around the house. You’ll have lungs of steel!
At under $200 (depending on where you buy), it isn’t too hard on the wallet. If you’re looking for a solid recumbent bike, the Marcy ME 709 Recumbent Bike reviews say it all. It is definitely worth considering for your home gym.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Best recumbent exercise bike for the money. Features are awesome and Price is reasonable.