Losing weight is never easy and with so much talk around fitness and health these days, there are literally thousands of ideas, perspectives and ways to lose some inches. But most of the time what you need to do is stick to some very basic and scientific ideas to get ripped fast and build muscle.
For beginners it is very important to understand that there is no immediate way to get that 6 pack abs or arms that could crush anything you put in front of them, but there are ways with which you can boost the overall effectiveness of your workout sessions and eventually the same will also help you to get ripped speedily.
Diet to get Ripped Fast
All of us have heard that old age saying, “you are what you eat”. Although annoying but it is absolutely true especially when talking about your health and fitness. A proper and nutrition-rich diet is one of the most important factors which will help you in bulking up the right way.
It is not an easy feat to slim down and also gain muscle at the same time, but there are a few foods that can help you a lot and aid your training to shed those extra kilos in an appropriate manner.
- Eggs – one of the best sources of proteins is eggs. Apart from proteins, eggs also provide you with various essential vitamins such as A, D and E.
- Greens – yes greens, many of us hate anything that is green in colour especially spinach, chard or kale but including these greens in your diet will provide you with sufficient amounts of iron, vitamins, proteins and fibre.
- Greek Yoghurt – this is the best source of amino acids that you could ever find. Not only rich in amino acids but Greek yoghurt is also rich in calcium along with proteins and will help to keep your muscles on the go.
- Water – many of you will question the selection of water in this list, but even by replacing your morning coffee with a glass of water for a few days you can observe the drastic changes it will have on your body. 2 to 3 litres of water should be taken every single day. One more very unique quality that water has is, that it keeps you full and reduces the urge to find something to snack for.
- Flaxseeds – super-rich in fibre, flaxseeds are also very good to keep your heart in shape and is one of the best remedies to burn fat apart from being a very good source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Fish – we all are familiar with the benefits of eating fish but one of the most important elements that you gain when you include fish in your diet is testosterone, fish also lowers your body fat, and enables easy joint movements.
Supplements To Get Ripped Fast
Absorbing all the essential vitamins and minerals from your meals is quite difficult and if you want to get ripped fast it is also good to include some traditional supplements in your diet. Any such supplement will not only boost your body’s strength but also prevent you from falling behind on other necessary nutrients. You can include the following in your diet:
- Whey protein powder
Workout to Get Ripped Fast
It is hard to find motivation and for beginners, the task becomes more daunting as you have absolutely no idea of where or how to start with? So here are a few things that you can start with at home only and get ripped fast:
High-Intensity Interval Training or HIIT is one of the most popular forms of exercise which is being adopted by many people around the world. The basic idea behind HIIT is that while exercising your body cannot provide enough oxygen to your muscles, that implies that even after you are done, your body is still working and trying to get back to normal. Now even during this process of getting normal, the body is burning fat, although you have already stopped exercising.
There are a lot of options available online to start with a HIIT workout plan. Choose anything that you like, just remember exercise super-intensive and do not do anything for more than 45 seconds. You can surf through websites like Musclesfax Website which can be of great help.
- Getting ripped without weights
If you are one of those who don’t want to hit the gym or lift those heavy weights around, then you can efficiently utilize your own body’s weight to achieve the same effect. This is one of the best ways to get ripped at home.
Try anything from squats, push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups and gain muscle without using any weights.
- Getting ripped with weights
There are ways to get ripped without using weights but for those who can or who love to lift weights, using them is always going to help. Again there are various resources available online which can help you in sketching out the most appropriate weight training exercise for yourself.
It is not only about exercise but your entire lifestyle and attitude towards food counts when you are walking down the road to get ripped fast. Change your diet, switch to protein-rich food articles, drink plenty of water, exercise and keep yourself motivated. Look out for celebrity workouts, adopt something that suits your lifestyle or fitness level and incorporates anything you find good in your workout goals.
Getting ripped fast will never be like taking a stroll in the park but with the help of proper planning, appropriate nutrition-rich diet and a healthy attitude towards exercise will definitely result in your achieving the body you want and with some extra effort you could easily maintain the same for years to come.